Normal class learning takes place in a structured environment.
Children assimilate information and learn from books or videos.
Field Trip, on the other hand, allows for more creative learning. And that is why they remain an important part of the children’s learning experiences.
Field trips provide much benefit to children’s learning:
But here’s the presentation notes in brief: –
- Bring awareness and broaden their general acknowledge
- Provides a break from the routine class and present education in different setting
- Children have an actual feel of what they read in books
- Students remember better as they experience the learning visually as well as kinesthetically
- Children remember what they learn as they can relate to the experience in the trip
- Fun activities help build friendship with children of different class as well as teachers
Scholar Base holds annual excursions and field trips for these reasons and if you would like to be kept updated on our activities, just leave your details here and we’ll keep you posted.